A DrJasenMed, Inc, Company
C3 Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Dr. Jason Cleveland, D.C
4332 Forest Hill Blvd.,West Palm Beach FL, 33406
561- 965- 2500
M: 10 AM to 1:30 PM & 3:30 PM - 8 PM
T: 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
W: 8:30 AM to 12 PM & 2 PM - 6:30 PM
TH: Appointment only
F: 8:30AM - 12PM & 2PM - 6:30PM
One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses not to take medication.
-Sir William Osler
The use of food and nutrients to create the foundation and raw materials required for an organisms continued growth, healing, and maintenance.
The process where the heart rate is elevated by increasing physical activity to achieve a healthier state and increased function.
Chiropractic is concerned with the relationship between the structure (primarily the spine) and function (primarily coordinated by the nervous system) of your body and how that relationship affects your health.
Massage Therapy is that healing art that deals with the muscular system and improving its function and ability to function through varies touch techniques.
(1) On September 18, 1895, D.D. Palmer was working late in his office when a janitor, Harvey Lillard, began working nearby. A noisy fire engine passed by outside the window and Palmer was surprised to see that Lillard didn’t react at all. He approached the man and tried to strike up a conversation. He soon realized Lillard was deaf.
(2) Patiently, Palmer managed to communicate with the man, and learned that he had normal hearing for most of his life. However, he had been over in a cramped, stooping position, and felt something "pop" in his back. When he stood up, he realized he couldn’t hear.
(3) Palmer deduced that the two events -- the popping in his back and the deafness -- had to be connected.
(4) He ran his hand carefully down Lillard’s spine and felt one of the vertebra was not in its normal position. "I reasoned that if that vertebra was replaced, the man's hearing should be restored," he wrote in his notes afterwards. "With this object in view, a half hour's talk persuaded Mr. Lillard to allow me to replace it. I racked it into position by using the spinous process as a lever, and soon the man could hear as before."
(5) Over the succeeding months, other patients came to Palmer with every conceivable problem, including flu, sciatica, migraine headaches, stomach complaints, epilepsy and heart trouble.
D.D. Palmer found each of these conditions responded well to the adjustments which he was calling "hand treatments." Later he coined the term chiropractic -- from the Greek words, Chiro, meaning (hand) and practic, meaning (practice or operation).
When in sickness,
look to the spine first.